Apply for Housing

Corazon Square
Click here for information on our Public Housing program.
All: Closed
Welcome to Trinidad Housing Authority’s online application page! In order to live in the residences operated by the Trinidad Housing Authority (THA), you must complete an application and provide all of the requested verification items.
All applicants will be required to provide social security cards and birth certificates for all household members. Income verifications for wages, social security, TANF, child support, pension, etc. are required for all household income. All assets, such as checking and savings accounts, investments, real estate, etc., will need to be verified. THA will also review rental history and criminal history of household members.
Once the initial online application is completed, you will be contacted by THA staff to schedule an appointment to bring in the necessary verification and sign all applicable release forms. All adult members (18 years and older) must attend the application appointment.
THA has instituted a smoke-free policy. This policy prohibits the use of tobacco products in all living units, indoor common areas, administrative offices, maintenance and community buildings, and all outdoor areas within 25 feet of housing and administrative buildings

Our waiting lists are closed.